|Patricia Arquette Fans|
w e l c o m e.
Welcome to patriciafans, a fan community dedicated to Patricia Arquette. You can post pictures, fanart, news... so join, comment, post and enjoy your stay !
W h o i s P a t r i c i a ?
With her expressive blue eyes, soft, Southern-tinged voice and an acting range that can carry her from hysterically funny to terrifying in seconds, Patricia Arquette is one of the most underrated, talented actresses of her generation. Though she's been working for years, she's always stayed just under the radar of true stardom, despite a 1995 marriage to Nicolas Cage. Patricia was born in Chicago, though the family soon moved to a commune near Arlington, Virginia. Her parents Lewis Arquette and Brenda Denaut had 4 other children: Rosanna, Richmond, Alexis, and David. At 15, Patricia ran away from home to live with Rosanna and, after initial insecurity, got her start in Pretty Smart (1987). A year later, she gained attention for her starring role in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987), considered by many to be the best film of the Nightmare series. In 1989, Patricia's son, Enzo (father is Paul Rossi), was born. Soon after, her career took off, and she has since appeared in such critically acclaimed movies as True Romance (1993), Beyond Rangoon (1995), Ethan Frome (1993), Lost Highway (1997) and Flirting with Disaster (1996). She won a CableACE award in 1991 for her portrayal of a deaf epileptic in Wildflower (1991) (TV). In 1997, after her mother died of breast cancer, Patricia took the lead in the fight against the disease. She's run in the annual Race for the Cure and in 1999 was the Lee National Denim Day spokesperson. (source : imdb.com)
r e a d a n d f o l l o w .
1. Any bashing of Patricia, Medium or the cast is not tolerated. The comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned.
2. You may post whatever you like as long as it's Patricia or Medium related. Off topic posts will be deleted.
3. Be polite and respectful towards other members and remember that others may not always share your point of view.
4. Please, tag your posts. This will help members find things a lot easier. Go here to see the community tags.
5. All spoilers must go behind cuts. Don't forget to put a spoiler warning outside the cut.
6. Make sure your post is not locked. Everyone should be able to see it. It's annoying to have to friend someone just to see one post.
7. Do not hotlink. Hotlinking is bad. There are many sites like photobucket, tinypic, imageshack... to which you can upload pictures for free.
8. Please, post any big picture or fanart behind a cut. If you're planning on posting more than one photo, put a preview before the cut, and everything else behind the cut.
9. Do not remove the comment option.
10. Have fun!
t h a n k s .
profile codes: palebird, layout: milou_veronica